Basil Tree(Tulasi Tree) Advantages
Ocimum tenuiflorum (synonym Ocimum sanctum), commonly known as holy basil or tulsi, is an aromatic perennial plant in the family Lamiaceae. It is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
- Helps combat tress.
- Promotes healthy lever function.
- Help Fight cancer.
- Lowers blood glucose levels.
- Prevvents radiation poisoning.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Lowers Fever.
- Boosts immune system function.
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Eye Health
- Improves heart health
- Improves Oral health
- Relieve muscus in asthma